When the diffuser function of the Happyhaves Full Moon doesn't work properly there are 2 ways to solve it.
1) In the beginning - When you first use the Happyhaves Full Moon please make sure you take out the cotton swab filter and soak it into tap water until it's completely wet. Note: take care of the little wire spring when taking out the cotton swab filter. Next, put it back to the transparent tube and install it carefully.
Important: putting the little metal spring correctly at the bottom of the tube (with the bigger circle part at the bottom of the tube) solves almost all diffuser function problems. If not, please continue to the troubleshooting.
2) After using some time - One of the most common reasons for the diffuser not working correctly after some time is that the cotton swab filter is full of essential oil which can eventually block the Full Moon of working properly. Simply take out the cotton swab filter and soak it into water to clean it. Still not working after using the same cotton swab filter? Replace the cotton swab filter with a new one. Also, clean the inside of the top (lid) of the Full Moon with some tissues. Afterwards make sure you plug the cord deeply into the Full Moon and try again.
We made a video for you to see how we use it in order to work properly. Please watch the video below to see if you missed anything.
- Only use tap water (no purified water)
- Do not roll the Happyhaves Full Moon, otherwise, water can get into the lid (top of the moon).
- Please use a high-quality USB charger (original phone charger works best). Try to use a different one as well to see if this is the problem.
- Use 3-6 drops of essential oils
- Carefully wipe the atomizing plate with hygienic towel or tissues once it's not working correctly
- Change the cotton swab filter around once a month (please don't forget to put back the little spring that goes inside the tube too!)
IMPORTANT: After replacing the soaked cotton swab, please make sure the little spring is in the right position so the upper part of the cotton swab touches the little metal plate.
- See our article on cleaning a diffuser.
- If it's still not working after following our tips, and you purchased your diffuser from us, then contact us at email@example.com (send a video of the diffuser - details of what needs to be on it will be sent when you email us the issue you're having, your order number and the problem) and we will make sure to help fix your unit as soon as possible.
Please note: the video is important for us in order to see if we can solve the issue quicker. This will save you time and energy. Sorry for the inconvenience, and we will do anything to make you happy again. Your happiness is our top priority!
Still not solved?
Go to https://happyhaves.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006286258-Other-problem-