Please follow the next steps
- Check that there is water in the bowl and that the water level is correct (about 80%).
- Check that the power adapter is securely plugged into the wall socket. For the cable that works with USB (like the Happyhaves Full Moon) please try to use different adapters on different wall sockets (or even a pc or laptop) to plug in your USB cable to see if this works.
- Check that the other end of the power supply is securely plugged into the diffuser. Sometimes you have to stick it in a bit harder to make sure it's connected.
- Test the power source or try an alternate power source to ensure that there is adequate power being supplied to the diffuser.
- Make sure you are using only tap water or spring water. Do not use distilled water as this affects the diffusion.
- Unplug, refill if necessary, reconnect and turn the diffuser on again.
Watch our video below to see if you missed anything.
- Last but not least in case you missed it (which is maybe the thing that solves all issues if you haven't already): make sure the bottom of the spring is bigger than the top of the spring (see photo below) when you put it in the filter.
Some customers often get water inside the diffuser through overfilling, bumping or moving the diffuser around while full. If water or essential oil enters the diffuser it will quit working. If this happens, please unplug and clean the unit and remove any water and let it sit for a day or two to "dry out". Water may evaporate in a matter of hours, but essential oils take more time. After it has had time to dry, refill and try it again. The moisture will evaporate and the diffuser should work once again.
- See our article on cleaning a diffuser.
- If it's still not working after following our tips, and you purchased your diffuser from us, then contact us at email@example.com (send a video of the diffuser, your order number and the problem) and we will make sure to repair your unit as soon as possible.
Please note: the video is important for us in order to see if we can solve the issue quicker. This will save you time and energy as otherwise, you'll have to return the item to our warehouses for further investigation. Sorry for the inconvenience, and we will do anything to make you happy again.